- Commercial consumers (Office,factories,Malls,Hospitals,Clinics) can avail Accelerated Depreciation of upto 80% of the cost of Solar on the very first year, thus saving on Income Tax.
- In addition to the above, properly designed On Grid System can drastically reduce your Energy Bill.
- A 1 KW Solar power plant is equivalent to planting 20 trees.. this will save that much carbon emission.!
Solar Power tariffs have come down drastically and it now very much on Par with Utility rates or in some cases cheaper.
Solar Power needs no maintenance, no fuel or running cost. It is very much affordable in the long run.
Minimum of 100 Sqft Area is enough to put up a 1 KW Solar plant on a roof top. This will generate 4 to 5 KWh of energy in a day.
- For Villas/Independent houses, On-Grid Solar Power can reduce the electricity consumption by 30% to 50%
- For Flats, common areas / parking lots/street lights can be powered using Off-Grid Solar, and maintenance cost gets reduced considerably.
- Include Solar in the overall architecture, enhancing the aesthetic value.
Solar impulse completes first leg successfully – to visit Ahmedabad on 10th March.
Solar powered plane to take a stop in Ahmedabad tomorrow during its fuel-less global flight – See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/gujarat/solar-powered-plane-to-take-a-stop-in-ahmedabad-tomorrow-during-its-fuel-less-global-flight/#sthash.cvxrZEnR.dpuf